Dharma Chakra Trust
Education: The Cognition with Celebration
- The sponsoring body is committed towards the quality educational and academic development with following objectives:
- Evolve the Academics and Research with a fine blend of Ancient Bharatiya Systems of Knowledge and Contemporary Indian fields of education.
- Develop professional competence and capability in students and faculty so as to make best use of their intrinsic potential through teaching and research.
- Motivate faculty and staff to realise their own potential and responsibilities in providing best academics.
- Encourage faculty, staff and the students to make best use of available infrastructure.
Dharma Chakra Trust is the sponsoring body of Vishnugupta VishwaVidyapeetham.
Dharma Chakra Trust (R.) was constituted on 22nd October, 1999 as Public Charitable Trust, under the Indian Trust Act, 1882. Dharma Chakra Trust (R.) is irrevocable Trust and the benefits of this TRUST are open to allirrespective of caste, creed or religion. The Commissioner of Income Tax (Exemptions), Ministry of Finance, Government of India, has granted Dharma Chakra Trust (R.) the Registration under Section 12AA of the Income Tax Act, 1961. The Donations made to Dharma Chakra Trust (R.) entitled for Exemption under Section 80G of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
Address : #2/A, Vidyamandira, J.P Road, 1st Phase, Girinagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560085.
Nature of the Sponsoring Body
The Trust is set up to administer the social responsibility operations of Sri Ramachandrapura Matha, with distinct objectives of noble societal, educational and charitable philanthropic causes with an intention to serve the society. Thus, serving the educational needs of society is one of the important objectives. The educational objectives of Dharma Chakra Trust have been realized by establishing institutions, lecture halls, libraries and other establishments in Karnataka and Kerala States for advancement of knowledge in Arts, Science, Literature, Humanities and all other useful subjects in all their manifestations. It aims to promote, advance and encourage primary, secondary and higher education for the benefit of society.
Vision & Mission
“Establish Dharma and emancipate humanity through Spiritual, Social and Philanthropic endeavours.”
- To uphold the principles and values of Dharma through various social, religious and spiritual activities.
- To encourage and initiate social and humanitarian activities for the all-round welfare of humanity.
- To be bountiful in helping the needy, downtrodden through various charity projects.
- To revive Bharatiya system of education through setting up suitable educational infrastructure.
The trust deed authentically deliberates on the intentions of the sponsoring body in establishing and running of the higher education institutions in the objects. The major relevant objects quoted in the trust deed different sections are as given under:
- To open, found, establish, promote, set up, run, maintain, assist, finance support and/or aid or help in the setting up and/or maintaining and/or running schools, colleges, lecture halls, libraries, reading rooms and other establishments or Institutions for advancement of education and it off of knowledge in arts, science, literature, humanities and all other useful subjects in all their manifestations.
- To promote, advance, encourage and/or aid in helping, promoting, advancing and encouraging primary, secondary and higher education including technical and medical education also physical training, training in handicrafts, fine art and other useful arts, crafts among the public including the establishment and maintenance of Shilpa Shikshalayas, Kala Kendras and other welfare centres for them.
- To promote, organise, administer, establish, support, maintain, and/or grant aid to any person, institution, our society or organisation whatsoever for its objects of charitable purposes and to incur expenditure in connection therewith.
Apart from the same, Srimatha administers various social projects like GowShalas, hospitals, temples, Agriculture related projects and such other philanthropic activities. Dharma Chakra Trust has established Vishnugupta VishwaVidyapeetham as a centre of excellence in higher education in the area of Bharatiya knowledge Systems and Arts with contemporary education under which all educational institutions shall be administered.